Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice is focused on the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, securities, agribusiness, insurance and foreign investment.
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Board World Services Group (2015-2018).
- Officer of the Corporate and M&A Committee, IBA.
- Past Chair of the Latin America Regional Forum, IBA.
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Foreign Associate, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, New York (1998).
- Author of numerous legal publications, including the Chilean chapter of Getting the Deal Through – Mergers & Acquisitions (2009-2013).
- Frequent lecturer in legal seminars, meetings and conferences both in Chile and abroad.