Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Construction
Mr. Hathaway’s practice is focused primarily in the area of construction law, handling both complex litigation and non-litigation matters. He counsels owners, developers, design professionals, subcontractors and suppliers on matters ranging from contract negotiation to claims handling and litigation. In addition, Mr. Hathaway represents construction companies, energy companies and manufacturers on a variety of matters including labor and employment and general commercial litigation matters.
Recognized by America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, Mr. Hathaway serves as lead counsel for the Pearson Family Foundation in a case against the University of Chicago (United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma) in litigation arising from a $100 million gift. He is also a Charter Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America (CLSA).
Mr. Hathaway earned his undergraduate degree from Vanderbilt University in 1986, and his juris doctor degree from Southern Methodist University in 1989. Mr. Hathaway is Vice Chairman of the Oklahoma Chapter of the National MS Society and donates his time to the Tulsa Boy’s Home.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cwlaw.com/attorneys-p-scott-hathaway
- 4100 First Place Tower
15 East Fifth Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., graduated 1989
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., graduated 1986
- Oklahoma, Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Forum on Construction, Litigation Section, Labor & Employment - Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association - Litigation Section - Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association - Litigation Section - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Construction Law, Tulsa (2024)
- Construction Law, Tulsa (2021)
- Construction Law, Tulsa (2016)
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Charter Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America (CLSA)
- AAA Arbitrator
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Tulsa Top Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in Oklahoma
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America© for the Practice Area of Construction Law (2013-2020)
- America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- 2020 International Advisory Experts Award Winner for Construction Law in Oklahoma
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.