Recognized since 2020
Public Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Andrew Spoor practices in the firm's Real Estate Group, with an emphasis on law related to the financing of real estate and industrial developments.
Andrew's practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal tax-exempt and taxable bond financing, as well as tax incentive and economic development programs. In particular, he has experience with several governmental incentive programs, including port authority financing options and Ohio’s job creation tax credit program.
Andrew also practices in the field of letter of credit and government banking law, advising banks in addressing the financing needs of local governments.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Andrew_Spoor
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 2008
- Thomas More College, B.A., graduated 2005
- Public Finance Law, Cincinnati (2021)
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.