Ourania is highly experienced in all forms of dispute resolution
Her litigation experience encompasses construction and real estate disputes, intellectual property disputes, trade practices disputes, administrative law, retail and commercial leasing disputes and general commercial litigation.
Ourania provides high-quality advice for an impressive number of high profile clients
Ourania’s range of expertise extends to:
- Developers – providing contract advice to developers, including project documentation and contract administration and acting for developers in construction disputes in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Builders – in all forms of construction disputes in the Supreme and District Courts of New South Wales
- Contractors and consultants – in all forms of contractual disputes, including arbitrations and running a test case on expert’s immunity from suit
- Homeowners and owners corporations – in all forms of building disputes in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal
- Claimants and respondents – in adjudications under the Security of Payment legislation
- Landlords and property owners– in all forms of litigation service requirements for shopping, industrial and commercial buildings, including mediations
She is a member of The National Association of Women in Construction and a regular presenter at key industry events, including presentations for the expert course at the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Association.