Otto has been involved in all aspects of employer representation in labor and employment law for over thirty years. He works with employers of all sizes, helping them understand their legal rights and responsibilities. Otto regularly takes the lead in bargaining negotiations for many public and private sector clients, and has represented numerous employers in both grievance and interest arbitration. Otto has also worked extensively on executive compensation matters, representing both executives and companies. He frequently speaks on developments in labor and employment law.
- Yale Law School, J.D., graduated 1976
- University of Washington, BA, graduated 1973
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Children’s Home Society of Washington - Board of Directors
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Employment Law - Management, Seattle (2015)
- Labor Law - Management, Seattle (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Listed in Washington Super Lawyers (2003-2014)
- Martindale–Hubbell, A.V. rated
- Ranked in Chambers USA (2013-2014)
Areas of Expertise:
- Executive Compensation
- Executive Contracts
- Public and Private Sectors
Summit Law Group PLLC
315 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98104-2682
2 Office Locations
in 1 Country
Attorney Case History
Regularly represents employers in all facets of grievance arbitration.
Regularly involved in several different bargaining negotiations, representing management.
Has extensive experience representing employers in arbitrations to determine wages, hours and working conditions.
Executive Compensation and Contracts
Has substantial experience representing both executives and companies in matters involving executive compensation and employment agreements, and restrictive covenants.