Recognized since 2007
Real Estate Law
Orlando L. Evora is the Co-Managing Shareholder of the firm's Orlando office. Orlando has wide-ranging experience in the acquisition, development, finance, disposition, entitlement, permitting and leasing of real property.
Contact & Links
- 450 South Orange Avenue, Suite 650
Orlando, FL 32801
- Rollins College, BA, graduated 1982
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Boy Scouts of America, Executive Board - Board Member
- Chairman's Transportation Commission, Appointed by Chairman Rich Crotty, 2002 - Member
- Greater Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee, Board of Governors, 1999-2008 - Board Member
- Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission - Member
- Myregion.org - Member
- Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority - Appointee
- The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida, Inc., Executive Committee - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Orlando (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Orlando Business Journal, "Central Florida's Ten Most Influential Businessmen," 2002, 2004
- Florida Trend magazine, "Legal Elite," Real Estate Law, 2004, 2006, 2009
- The Legal 500 United States, 2007-2009
- Orlando magazine, "The Best Lawyers in Orlando," 2010
- Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
- Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2010, 2012-2013
- Chambers USA Guide, 2007-2013
- Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
- The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
Areas of Concentration
- Complex real estate transactions
- Large scale, mixed use developments and master planned communities
- Golf course and resort development and operation
- Zoning and land use/entitlements
- Subdivisions and platting
- Master developer general representation
- Due diligence, acquisition, planning, entitlement, permitting, financing, development, construction, operation, leasing and disposition of all types of real estate, including office, retail, warehouse, industrial, manufacturing, single family residential, multifamily residential, golf course and resort
- Structuring, formation and governance of joint ventures, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies and other real estate ownership vehicles
- Real estate finance (acquisition, development, construction, interim, permanent and takeout), restructuring and workouts
- Title insurance issuance, and resolution of complex title and survey issues and disputes
- Commercial leases (retail, office, industrial and warehouse)
- Transportation matters including procurement
- Acquisition and disposition of automobile dealerships
- Acquisition and disposition of mobile home parks
- Represented a private group in the purchase, finance and disposition of various automobile dealerships and related real estate located in Central Florida.
- Represented a private group in the purchase, finance and disposition of various mobile home parks located throughout Florida.
- Represented a private group in the acquisition, entitlement, development and financing of an automobile dealership "mall."
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the acquisition, entitlement and disposition of several single family residential developments and golf courses located in Flagler County, Florida.
- Represented a private group in the acquisition, leasing and disposition of various retail properties located on Park Avenue in Winter Park, Florida.
- Represented a community college in the acquisition and development of several branches of the college throughout Central Florida.
- Represented a utility company in numerous crossing agreements relating to a privately owned and controlled railroad track.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the sale of numerous billboards located along Interstate 95 to a national billboard company.
- Represented a national food distributor in the acquisition and entitlement of a regional distribution center located in Volusia County, Florida.
- Represented a utility company in the acquisition of real estate and related easements for the creation of a water well system to serve a portion of Central Florida.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the sale of a tennis center.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the sale of several golf courses located in Flagler and Volusia Counties, Florida.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the sale of numerous apartment complexes located throughout Florida.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in the acquisition and sale of thousands of acres of land in Volusia and Orange Counties, Florida, which included dealing with surface and subsurface mineral rights and timber contracts.
- Represented a financial institution in the workout of several loans which included deeds in lieu of foreclosure relating to property in Florida and Georgia.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.