Recognized since 2013
Information Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
Privacy and Data Security Law
French qualified lawyer specialised in Information Technology, Data Privacy and Intellectual Property. Fluent in English.
Her career as a specialist intellectual property and information technology lawyer began in Paris in 2001, in a major international law firm. From there, she was subsequently posted to Shanghai, in the People's Republic of China, for 4 years.After this enriching international experience, she spent several years as a Partner in a French law firm specializing in IT, media and new technologies law, which was recognised as “a key player” in the areas of Information Technology, Internet and Telecoms by most popular law firm professional guides (Legal 500 Paris & EMEA, Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, Décideurs Magazine etc.). She teaches at Master 2 Professionnel "Propriété Industrielle" et Droit du Multimédia et de l'informatique à l'Université Paris 2 Panthéon Assas in association with the IRPI (Institut de Recherche en Propriété Intellectuelle).
Her areas of speciality are:
- Information Technology – IT: She advises clients both in litigation (judicial procedures, alternative dispute resolution solutions and expert appraisals) and transactional matters related to the implementation of complex technology projects and contracts. She has a wide experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of technology-related agreements, such as software solution integration, outsourcing, software license, maintenance and distribution or technology transfer agreements; supporting project IT managers during the whole project phase and providing contract management services.
- Software audit & compliance: She has successfully assisted clients during software license review and compliance audit carried on by major software editors such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, HP etc.
- Data Privacy: deep knowledge of French and cross border data privacy issues (GDPR compliance audits)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Technology Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.