The core of Oliver Stöckel’s expertise is intellectual property rights. Here he provides consulting and litigation representation services for both national and international clients. Particularly, he specializes in consultancy on conflicts of intellectual property rights, trademark office proceedings and in litigation involving infringement of trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights. In advertising and competition law, he provides consulting and legal representation for clients in all sorts of corporate disputes, being well versed in specific law like environmental and medical advertising law as well. Furthermore, Oliver Stöckel has extensive experience in preparing, reviewing, negotiating and implementing national as well as international license and distribution agreements, as he does in complex distribution structures and regulated industries such as healthcare and life sciences.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Munich, Germany, and Manchester, UK
- Doctoral thesis at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition on the issue of strategies against trademark misuse
- Admitted to the German bar in 2005
- Certified Specialist for Intellectual Property Law
- Lecturer at practical seminars on IP law
- Compliance trainer for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies