Recognized since 2016
New Orleans, Louisiana
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Energy Regulatory Law
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.stonepigman.com/attorneys-Noel-Darce.html
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150
New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Louisiana, Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Louisiana, United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association - Member
- Energy Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Energy Regulatory Law, New Orleans (2023)
- Energy Regulatory Law, New Orleans (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Utilities Law
Louisiana Public Service CommissionRepresents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in numerous proceedings involving the merger of investor owned and cooperative electric public utilities.
Represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in proceedings involving the quantification and recoverability of the costs to electric utilities for repair and rebuilding due to damage caused by hurricanes and tropical storms as well as the securitization of those costs.
Represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in proceedings involving the quantification and recoverability of abandoned plant costs as well as the securitization of those costs.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.