Noel J. Darce
Recognized in:Energy Regulatory LawUtilities Law
Law School:LSU Law School
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- LSU Law School, J.D., graduated 1983
- Louisiana, Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Louisiana, United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association - Member
- Energy Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Energy Regulatory Law
- Utilities Law
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421
Attorney Case History
Louisiana Public Service Commission
Represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in numerous proceedings involving the merger of investor owned and cooperative electric public utilities.
Represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in proceedings involving the quantification and recoverability of the costs to electric utilities for repair and rebuilding due to damage caused by hurricanes and tropical storms as well as the securitization of those costs.
Represents the Louisiana Public Service Commission in proceedings involving the quantification and recoverability of abandoned plant costs as well as the securitization of those costs.