After more than a decade of experience in immigration law, first with a U.S. government immigration agency, and then in senior roles with the world's largest corporate immigration law firms, Fragomen and BAL, advising some of the most renown global corporations as well as countless individuals, Noah Klug decided that the time had come to form his own firm in 2018. Mr. Klug holds the highest attorney peer rating, AV Preeminent®, from Martindale-Hubbell. He is also listed in Best Lawyers, Who's Who Legal, rated Superb (10/10) on Avvo, and a Mensa member. He has authored over 30 in-depth articles on immigration law, spoken at over 30 immigration-related events, contributed to major immigration studies, co-edited two highly-regarded immigration law treatises, drafted comments to significant U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services policy memoranda, and been quoted in major media publications.
- Handled full spectrum of employment-based nonimmigrant, immigrant, and labor certification filings for broad range of clients from start-ups and entrepreneurs to small and medium-sized companies to Fortune 50 global corporations in industries such as technology, engineering, finance, and manufacturing.
- Assisted countless individuals with family-based immigration matters such as spousal green cards, parental green cards, etc.
- Managed the global immigration program for well known internet search company with over 70 offices in more than 40 countries around the globe at a previous firm.
- Supported many start-up companies with the immigration aspects of expanding to the United States.
- Close ties to the Australia-US community, having lived in Sydney and Melbourne for six years, and extensive experience with E-2 and E-3 treaty visa categories for Australians.
- Past Co-Chair, American Bar Association Immigration and Naturalization Committee
- Past Chair and Founder, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Asia Pacific Chapter
- Past Chair, Legal Research and Analysis Committee at one of the world's largest corporate immigration law firms
- Member, AILA National Business Immigration Committee
- Past Steering Committee Member, AILA Global Migration Section