Nina Moshynska, a Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney is a founder and a managing partner in Ukraine of Gorodissky & Partners (Ukraine), - from 2000 to 2019.
Currently, Nina Moshynska is an owner and managing partner of Kievpat.
Ms. Moshynska has an extensive practice, covering all aspects of IP rights protection, including patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, copyrights and has a history of successful protection of clients’ rights in courts of law.
Nina Moshynska graduated from Kiev Polytechnic University and Central Institute of Intellectual Property (Moscow). While working as a deputy director of the Ukrainian Patent Office Research Centre from 1992 to 1995, she contributed to the establishment of the patent system and drafting of the legislative framework for the protection of IP rights in Ukraine.
Ms. Moshynska received training at the World Intellectual Property Organisation, and in 1994 she was a member of the Ukrainian government delegation which signed the Trademark Law Treaty in Geneva.
Nina Moshynska was certified and began her activity as a patent attorney in 1996. During this period, she established the Ukrainian Patent Attorney Association and became its first president.
Ms. Moshynska has many awards from the Ukrainian Patent Office. She contributed to numerous foreign specialised publications, with regard to the IP rights protection such as:
- Patent claim interpretation. Global edition 2010-2016 – Ukraine Chapter
- ICLG – Copyright 2015-2017 - Ukraine Chapter
- ICLG – Franchise 2015-2017 - Ukraine Chapter
- ICLG – Trade Marks 2015-2017 - Ukraine Chapter
- ICLG - Patents 2017 - Ukraine Chapter
- ICLG - Pharmaceutical Advertising 2017 - Ukraine Chapter
- WIPR Leaders 2016-2017 - Ukraine Practice Update
- World Trademark Review Yearbook 2017/2018 - Ukraine Chapter
- World Trademark Review No. 67, 2017 - INTA Roundtable “Tackling the counterfeiters”
Nina Moshynska has been ranked among the best Ukrainian IP lawyers by Best Lawyers since 2009, and recognised as a leading practitioner in the Ukrainian IP industry and an IP Star by Managing Intellectual Property since 2014. She is recommended as one of the best Ukrainian trademark experts in Who’s Who Legal: Trademarks (2011, 2017), WTR 1000 (2014-2017); as one of the best lawyers in Ukraine by The Legal 500; as a patent leader in Ukraine by World Intellectual Property Review – Leaders (since 2016); as world’s leading patent practitioner by IAM Patent 1000; and as the best IP protection expert in Ukraine by Global Law Experts, Corporate INTL and Leaders in Law.
- Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys (Co-founder, First President)
- Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- AEA International Lawyers Network