Recognized since 2016
Civil Rights Law
Criminal Defense: General Practice
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
NINA J. GINSBERG is a founding partner of DiMuroGinsberg and is a recognized leader in the field of criminal law. She was named one of the top 75 lawyers in Washington by Washingtonian Magazine and has been recognized as one of the Women Leaders in the Law by the Washington Post and Virginia Lawyers Media. Ms. Ginsberg is an AV® rated attorney and is listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
Ms. Ginsberg's nationwide practice concentrates on complex criminal trial and appellate litigation before federal and state courts. She represent individuals and corporations in a wide range of matters, focusing primarily on national security law, white collar investigations and prosecution, financial and securities fraud, computer crime, copyright fraud, and professional ethics.
- 1001 North Fairfax Street, Suite 510
Alexandria, VA 22314
- University of Rochester, BA, graduated 1973
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- United States, Supreme Court of the United States
- NACDL - Second Vice President
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Washington, D.C. (2022)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Washington, DC (2017)
- Civil Rights Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.