Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Recognized since 2018
Real Estate Law
Nikolaus Vavrovsky is a founding and managing partner of Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte in Vienna. He specializes in international dispute resolution, with a particular focus on construction and infrastructure as well as corporate and finance matters. Not only is Nikolaus a highly skilled litigator, but also a leading arbitration practitioner with almost 15 years of experience in the field. He has acted as a counsel and served as an arbitrator in cases under the most major institutional rules (ICC, VIAC, DIS and others).
His experience spans a broad range of disputes, including joint venture and shareholders’ disputes, construction and infrastructure projects, corporate restructurings and insolvency, environment, sales of goods and general contractual disputes.
As renowned expert he is regularly invited to speak at national and international academic institutions, professional conferences and events. Furthermore, Nikolaus has authored a number of publications in his fields of expertise.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vhm-law.at/de/team/nikolaus-vavrovsky.html
- Fleischmarkt 1
- Austria, Austria
- Association Suisse de l’Arbitrage (ASA) - Member
- Austrian Arbitration Association (Arb|Aut) - Member
- Domestic Advisory Board at the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) - Member
- Federation of Integrated Conflict Management (FICM) - Member
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS) - Member
- Liechtenstein Arbitration Association (LIS) - Member
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) - Member
- Swiss Arbitration Academy Alumni Association (Chairman of the Board) - Member
- Vienna Bar Association - Attorney at Law
4 The Best Lawyers in Austria™ awards
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
The Legal 500 EMEA: Dispute Resolution – Commercial Litigation
The Legal 500 EMEA: Dispute Resolution – Arbitration and Mediation
The Legal 500 EMEA: Real Estate
The Legal 500 EMEA: Construction
The Legal 500 EMEA: Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Chambers Europe: Dispute Resolution - Litigation
Chambers Europe: Dispute Resolution - Arbitration
Chambers Global: Dispute Resolution - Litigation
Chambers Global: Dispute Resolution - Arbitration
Trend Anwaltsranking (Austria's Top Lawyers' Ranking): Dispute Resolution
JUVE Magazin für Wirtschaftsjuristen (German Legal Market Publication): Dispute Resolution
Who's Who Legal: Arbitration (Future Leader)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.