Nicole R. Moshang
Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox LLP
Recognized since 2021
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Nicole Moshang is a litigation partner at the firm where she represents clients in the pursuit of and in defense of environmental claims for cost recovery, contribution, natural resource damages, toxic tort, breach of contract, insurance coverage and enforcement and penalty actions under various state and federal statutes. In addition to her litigation practice, Nicole advises clients on a range of environmental matters, including regulatory compliance with federal, state and local regimes. Nicole's clients have ranged from Fortune 500 corporations in an array of business sectors to closely held businesses, sole proprietorships, municipalities, and school districts in a variety of complex environmental litigation matters.
Beyond her litigation practice, Nicole fulfills her passion for providing guidance and mentoring to new attorneys through her participation in the firm’s hiring and mentoring programs. She served as the firm's Hiring Partner from 2017-2022.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.mankogold.com/people-Nicole-Moshang.html
- Three Bala Plaza East, Suite 700
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Cherry Tree Corporate Center, Suite 145-A
535 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Five Penn Plaza, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
- Villanova University, JD, graduated 1996
- Western Connecticut State University, BBA/Business Management, graduated 1993
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
- New Jersey, New Jersey
- New York, New York
- DRI - Toxic Torts and Environmental Law and Women in the Law Committees
- Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia - Board member
- Pennsylvania Energy Alliance - Member, since 2012
- The Society of Women Environmental Professionals of Greater Philadelphia - Board Member and Officer, since 2004
- Villanova Law School Inn of Court - Member since 2010
- Women's Energy Network - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
11 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Environmental Law
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Lawyers for Business listing (environmental law), since 2021.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers listing for Environmental litigation, since 2013; Top 50: Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2018-2021; and "Rising Star" listing (environmental law and litigation), since 2007-2008 and 2010-2011.
- Best Lawyers® in America listing (environmental law), since 2021.
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Litigation - Environmental
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.