Nick Crennan is managing partner at Colin Biggers & Paisley and a partner in the construction and engineering team.
Nick uses a wide range of resolution methods, including structured negotiation, conciliation, mediation, adjudication, expert appraisal or determination and commercial arbitration. He leads an energetic, enthusiastic and highly-skilled team of professionals on complex projects and disputes in Australia, as well as overseas.
He advises and acts for businesses and professionals involved in construction, infrastructure and resources projects. His expertise is in helping clients prevent or manage obstacles, disputes and other challenges which arise in projects and in developing and executing strategies to resolve them. Where resolution has been elusive, Nick has significant experience litigating to judgement.
Nick was admitted as a solicitor in NSW in 1987.
He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of NSW and High Court of Australia.
- preparation and negotiation of project transactions
- contract analysis adjudicationsrisk management
- assessment and defence of claims made
- termination of contracts and project recovery
- dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration, mediation, conciliation and adjudication