Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Nick Vento is an Associate attorney in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group, focusing in the areas of Business / Commercial, Labor and Employment, Estate and Probate Litigation. Nick previously worked as an Associate at another Cleveland law firm, where he gained valuable experience in a variety of civil litigation matters in both state and federal court.
Nick received his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, graduating in 2015. During law school, he served as the Symposium Editor for Cleveland-Marshall’s Journal of Law and Health. Nick earned a B.S.B.A. in Finance in 2012 from The Ohio State University.
Nick currently resides in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/nicholas-m-vento/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D., graduated 2015
- The Ohio State University, B.S.B.A., Finance, graduated 2012
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Chair, Litigation Section, 2021-present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Vice Chair, Litigation Section, 2020-2021
- United States District Court Northern District of Ohio
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.