Recognized since 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Nicholas J. Santoro is an accomplished Nevada commercial litigator. He has been lead counsel in numerous trials and arbitrations.Nicholas J. Santoro is an accomplished Nevada commercial litigator. He has been lead counsel in numerous trials and arbitrations.
Mr. Santoro has extensive experience in a wide variety of matters, including corporate/partnership disputes, class action defense, shareholder derivative cases, non-compete litigation, commercial real estate and lease disputes, construction litigation and professional liability claims.
He regularly represents hotel/casino and gaming technology companies, utilities, government agencies, homebuilders, real estate developers and law firms.
Mr. Santoro has consistently been recognized for his excellence in commercial litigation by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business–Band 1; The Best Lawyers in America (Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation); Benchmark, America’s Leading Litigation Attorneys; and Super Lawyers (Mountain States). He is AV–rated by Martindale–Hubbell.
Mr. Santoro currently serves as a faculty member with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (Nevada Deposition Skills Program) and is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. An active participant in local bar and professional organizations, he served for many years on the Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board of the State Bar of Nevada and previously was a member of the State Bar’s Fee Dispute Committee; he currently serves as a Mentor for the State Bar of Nevada’s Transitioning into Practice Program. In addition to his selection as a Colleague of the Nevada Law Foundation, Mr. Santoro was also actively involved in the Nevada American Inns of Court.
- 300 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- American Bar Association - Member
- Clark County Bar Association - Member
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy - Faculty Member
- Nevada American Inns of Court - Former Member
- Nevada Law Foundation - Colleague
- State Bar of Nevada Disciplinary Board and Fee Dispute Committee - Former Member
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, Las Vegas (2016)
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Fiduciary Duties
- Partnership Disputes
- Recognized by, The Best Lawyers of America
- Recognized by, Super Lawyers, Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Recognized by, Benchmark, America's Leading Litigation Attorneys
- Recognized by, Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Rated, AV by Martindale Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.