Recognized since 2015
Charleston, South Carolina
Mr. Haldrup has considerable practical experience in the construction industry. He graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Construction Engineering and worked as a field engineer prior to and during law school. He has litigated matters in State and Federal Court, before the Board of Contract Appeals, the South Carolina Procurement Review Board, and represented parties in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Mr. Haldrup regularly speaks to groups on the law in the construction industry and has authored several articles on construction law and suretyship. He is a certified mediator and a panel member of the American Arbitration Association.
- 145 King Street, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1200
Charleston, SC 29402
- Purdue University, B.Eng, graduated 1986
- South Carolina, South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina, U.S. District Court - District of South Carolina
- South Carolina, South Carolina Supreme Court
- United States, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Arbitration Association - Panel Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- South Carolina Bar Association - Member
- Insurance Law
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.