Recognized since 2014
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Neil M. Alexander is a shareholder at Littler Mendelson in the Phoenix office and serves as Co-Chair of the Contingent Workforce Practice Group. He is a trial attorney who regularly defends companies against claims involving:
- Wrongful termination
- Unfair competition and trade secret violations
- Non-competition agreements
- Whistleblower and retaliation
- Harassment and discrimination
- Title VII
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- National retailers
- Insurance companies
- Call centers
- Professional employer organizations
- Financial institutions
- Healthcare clients
Neil regularly appears in state and federal courts in Arizona and Nevada and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, the Arizona Civil Rights Division and the Nevada Equal Rights Commission. His clients include:
Neil's practice includes counseling clients on employment risk management for employee workforce or individual employee decisions, workforce design and maximizing contingent worker options while ensuring compliance, contingent workforce co-employment exposures, compliance with the ADA and the FMLA, and other legal issues.
Neil also regularly contributes to articles in newspapers and magazines and authors publications for national trade association newsletters. He has been interviewed on national radio and is frequently quoted in national and regional publications.
He is a frequent keynote speaker for national and state trade associations, client internal events and client appreciation events regarding employment law updates, contingent workforce issues, and employment law compliance related topics.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.littler.com/people/neil-m-alexander
- Camelback Esplanade
2425 East Camelback Road, Suite 900
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- University of Washington, BA
- Arizona, State Bar of Arizona
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- California, The State Bar of California
- Arizona Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) State Council - Board Member / General Counsel
- National Association of PEO's Legislative Advisory Council - Member
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Named, Top Arizona Lawyer - Arizona Business Magazine, 2009 and 2010
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.