Natalia specialises in real estate, corporate law, and energy law and environment protection. She has a vast experience in providing legal support to foreign and Russian clients.
Natalia’s professional experience includes legal support in real estate transactions, structuring transactions in Russian and in the CIS countries, establishing joint ventures, providing legal support in investment projects, and advising clients on a wide range of issues associated with the exploration and development of the largest deposits of oil, gas and other types of minerals. Natalia has significant experience in advising clients regarding the implementation of construction projects.
- covering a breadth of legal issues in connection with the transfer of the operatorship of Kharyaga Oil Deposit from Total to Zarubezhneft, one of Russia's major state-controlled oil companies, including various construction, real property, customs, currency control, and commercial and corporate aspects together with other specific issues;
- advising on the full scope of Russian law in connection with the implementation of a project for the development of the Shtokman gas condensate field;
- providing extensive legal advice to one of the largest international commercial real estate concerns with its headquarters located in the US regarding tenancy and real estate management issues, including, but not limited to, negotiating ten lease agreements for a 40,000 sq.m. A-class business centre located in central Moscow and the development of a district known as Belaya Dacha Park in Kotelniki area of the Moscow Region;
- advising a major French worldwide home-improvement and gardening retailer in respect of the acquisition of a number of land plots for the purposes of the construction of trade centres;
- providing legal assistance to a development unit of VTB group in connection with the proposed acquisition and further development of a number of real estate projects in Moscow and Moscow Region (including an acquisition of an integrated plant); due diligence of the development sites, expert review of Russian law issues and transactional support;
- Negotiating the lease of approx. 2000 sq.m. of retail premises in the nearest proximity to Kremlin in the interests of a French multinational group, the second biggest worldwide brand portfolio holding (luxury, sport & lifestyle divisions and retail brands), for the purposes of further allocation of a luxury flagship retail store; full-scope support including structuring, advisory in relation to lease and refitting issues, and preparation of transaction documents;
- structuring, advising on, conducting a due diligence investigation and providing full-scale transactional support in connection with the allocation of an industrial minerals production plant in an industrial park in Kaluga Region;
- advising one of the largest multinational industrial groups in connection with agricultural land issues in the Moscow Region;
- advising the former owner of Vremena Goda trade centre in connection with the acquisition of a new development project in Moscow Region;
- advising a Russian stock exchange in connection with the purchase of an office building in Moscow.
What they say:
Clients recommend a ‘tough negotiator’ Natalia Stenina, one of the heads of the real estate practice. (The Legal 500).