Natalia has vast experience in cross-border commercial and corporate transactions, in maritime, transportation and employment law, as well as in civil and international litigation; she has a track record in legal professional practice of about 25 years. Natalia has personally participated in providing legal support for major transactions in the Far East of Russia. She is also the honorary consul of the Republic of Chile in Vladivostok. Her consular jurisdiction extends to the Primorye, Kamchatka and Khabarovsk Territories, as well as to the Sakhalin and Amur Regions.
- representing major Indian investors in the Far East of Russia with regard to such issues as: registration of legal entities, obtaining the status of a resident of the Free Port of Vladivostok, and providing legal assistance for the day-to-day operations of companies;
- providing legal support for projects of a globally renowned Cambodian company, one of the largest investors in the gambling business in the Primorye Territory;
- providing full-scale legal support to ExxonMobil and Exxon Neftegas Limited in connection with the oil and gas extraction project being implemented under the Sakhalin-1 PSA;
- providing legal support to contractors and subcontractors of Sakhalin Energy Investment Company and Exxon Neftegas Limited under the Sakhalin oil and gas projects;
- successfully representing major Japanese companies in state commercial courts in a case concerning debt being collected from a Russian counterparty, which included having provisional injunctive measures applied, as well as in relation to office premises being leased; and
- providing legal assistance to a major Korean ship-building company during the registration of its subsidiary and in its operations.
Natalia is a Professor at the International Public and Private Law Department in the Far Eastern State University’s School of Law; she heads the Far Eastern Division of the Arbitration Centre at the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs; she is a member and expert of the Association of Russian Lawyers and the Russian Ministry of Justice’s Expert Panel for Monitoring Law Enforcement; and she is an expert of the Business Ombudsman in the Primorye Territory.
Natalia is an arbitrator of the Arbitration Tribunal at the Primorye Territory Chamber of Commerce and Industry, of the Russian Arbitration Center at the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration, of the Harbinian Arbitration Commission (People’s Republic of China), and of the Asian International Arbitration Centre (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia); she is also a certified mediator of the International Commercial Mediation Centre operating under the auspices of the One Belt One Road initiative (Beijing, People's Republic of China) and a vice-president for resolving international disputes at the Association of Mediators and Intermediaries of the Asia-Pacific region.Natalia is one of the few in Russia to be a Commander of the national Bernardo O’Higgins Order “for outstanding merits in fostering and deepening consular and cultural connections to enhance relations between Chile and Russia”.
What they say:
Clients value the team for its clear and client-oriented communication (Chambers Europe).