Recognized since 2022
Mollie Kugler is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group where she focuses her practice on representing and counseling insurance companies in litigation and disputes. Her clients benefit from her extensive coverage claims experience and her comprehensive knowledge of the litigation process, from formulating strategy plans and handling discovery, to drafting and arguing motions, and settlement or—if necessary—trial. A portion of Mollie’s practice is also dedicated to commercial and business litigation.
Mollie is a frequent presenter on insurance coverage topics for the Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the State Bar of Wisconsin and is also an author and contributor to publications and podcasts.
Mollie enjoys volunteering for various organizations in the Milwaukee area and is currently serving as the Director of Revenue for the Junior League of Milwaukee. She enjoys traveling, running, tennis and watching Georgetown basketball (some years) while also serving as Georgetown’s Milwaukee-area Chair and Alumni Interviewer for the Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program.
Contact & Links
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- Fordham University , J.D., graduated 2011
- Georgetown University, B.A., cum laude, graduated 2008
- Wisconsin, State Bar of
- Illinois, State Bar
- Association for Women Lawyers - Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) - Member
- Junior League of Milwaukee - Director of Revenue
- Milwaukee Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel (Insurance Law Committee) - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, Central and Northern Districts of Illinois, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.