Recognized since 2016
Des Moines, Iowa
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Clarifying complexities and approaching litigation from common ground. That’s Mollie Pawlosky’s foundation for building client relationships. “Clients don’t let their passions dictate their business decisions,” Mollie explains. “It’s my goal to ensure clients don’t let their passions dictate their decisions during litigation.”
Through her commercial litigation practice, Mollie walks clients through complex litigation such as commercial foreclosure, collections and creditors’ rights, corporate governance disputes, construction litigation and mechanic’s lien disputes, and appellate work. Before joining Dickinson in 2002, Mollie practiced general business litigation for several years with a large Chicago firm.
Mollie’s experience fosters her knack for answering complex problems with workable solutions – helping clients tackle litigation from a practical business perspective at each turn.
Contact & Links
- 699 Walnut Street, Suite 1600
Des Moines, IA 50309
- DePaul University, J.D. (with Honors; Order of the Coif, DePaul Law Review)
- Grinnell College, BA (with Honors, IES Madrid Semester Program, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Iowa, Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa, Polk County Bar Association
- United States, American Bar Association
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
"Mollie Pawlosky is outstanding in all areas. I have the highest respect for Mollie and her abilities and have never questioned her judgment in decision making. She has always been very upfront in all conversations good or bad. She does a great job explaining the law and our options in a way that is easy to understand. I would recommend her to anyone."
- Lonnie Neubauer (DSI Systems, Inc.), Urbandale, IA
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.