Mitchell W. Horwitz
Recognized since 2016
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Mitchell Horwitz devotes his entire working career to workers' compensation matters, including arbitration and settlement. As Principal Partner and head of the workers' compensation practice at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, Mitch has handled thousands of cases from arbitration through the appellate courts.
Mitch has been recognized by SuperLawyers® as an Illinois SuperLawyer since 2008. In addition, he was recently rated as one of the Top 10 Workers' Compensation Lawyers by his peers in a survey conducted by LeadingLawyers℠.
Mitch frequently speaks to labor, civic, and professional organziations, including unions representing carpenters, ironworkers, teamsters, laborers, plumbers and pipefitters, sprinklerfitters, tilesetters, steelworkers, and electricians. He enjoys answering questions about workplace injuries that many people find extremely confusing.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.horwitzlaw.com/
- 25 East Washington Street, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60602
- University of Illinois Chicago, John Marshall Law School, J.D., graduated 1979
- Northeastern Illinois University, BA, graduated 1976
- Florida, 1979
- Illinois, 1979
- American Bar Association - Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of American - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Illinois Workers Compensation Lawyers Association - Member
3 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants, Chicago (2020)
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.