Recognized since 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
First Amendment Law
Nationally recognized authority in defamation law. Focused on protecting, defending and vindicating the most valuable asset many people and companies have—their reputations.
In addition to being an accomplished business litigator for 25 years, Mitch Langberg serves as co-chair of the firm's Crisis Management Group. He brings his unique perspective on communications and media relations to brewing crises and those that have already erupted. Mitch works with individuals and companies to proactively build plans to minimize the risk of attacks on reputation before they happen.
When necessary, Mitch is equally comfortable fighting for his clients in the courtroom. As an experienced defamation litigator with a national reputation, he has represented numerous celebrities, corporate leaders and companies in libel and slander cases across the country. Mitch has extensive experience navigating anti-SLAPP laws in several jurisdictions and testified as an expert in the Nevada Legislature when it adopted its current anti-SLAPP statute.
Mitch also has extensive business litigation experience both in and out of the entertainment industry. He is known for fashioning creative resolutions while also aggressively protecting his clients’ interests in court.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bhfs.com/people/attorneys/l-o/mlangberg
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100 North City Parkway, Suite 1600
Las Vegas, NV 89106-4614
- 2049 Century Park East, Suite 3550
Los Angeles, CA 90067-3217
- University of Southern California , J.D., graduated 1994
- California, The State Bar of California
- Nevada, State Bar of Nevada
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of California - Member
- State Bar of Nevada - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- First Amendment Law, Las Vegas (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Media Law
- First Amendment Law
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.