Miquel Àngel has a wealth of experience in public and private contracts, particularly in deals to construct, operate and finance infrastructures and public services; fields in which he represents private groups, public sector entities and companies operating in regulated sectors.
Spanish, Catalan and English
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Lleida Bar Association
- Law Degree, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1995.
- Master's Degree in Business Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1996.
- Postgraduate Degree in Insolvency Law, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, 2007.
- Lecturer of the law Practicum, Universitat de Barcelona.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2013 edition, in the area of Corporate and M&A.