Lipcon, Margulies & Winkleman, P.A.
Recognized since 2019
Admiralty and Maritime Law
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Michael A. Winkleman is an active trial and appellate attorney at Lipcon, Margulies & Winkleman, P.A. Mr. Winkleman has been featured on dozens of national television segments due to his expertise in maritime and cruise ship law related matters. This includes appearances on the Today Show, 20/20, Inside Edition, Fox News and many more. Mr. Winkleman has also won several awards including ‘Top 20 under 40 Professional’ by Brickell Magazine, “Superlawyer” for numerous years, and one of the Top Attorneys Under 40 selected by Florida Trend Magazine.
Contact & Links
- One Biscayne Tower, Suite 1776
Two South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33131
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, JD, graduated 2006
- Florida, 2007
- American Bar Association - Member
- Appellate Committee of the Florida Justice Association - Member
- Dade County Bar Association - Member
- Florida Admiralty Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- Miami Dade Justice Association - Member
- Southeastern Admiralty Lawyers Institute - Member
- 11th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Headquarters: Miami, Florida
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- 'Top 20 under 40 Professional’ by Brickell Magazine.
- One of the Top Attorneys Under 40 Selected by Florida Trend Magazine
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.