Michael R. Schneider
Recognized in:Construction LawLeisure and Hospitality Law...
Law School:Tulane University
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Tulane University, graduated 1983
- Stanford University, graduated 1980
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Construction Law, New Orleans (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Construction Law
- Leisure and Hospitality Law
- Real Estate Law
- Mr. Schneider has been named to The Best Lawyers in America in the fields of real estate law and construction law and to Louisiana Super Lawyers.
- Chambers and Partners identified Mr. Schneider as one of the leading lawyers in the field of real estate in its Chambers USA, Client's Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
- In 2011 and 2014, he was a New Orleans CityBusiness Leadership in Law honoree.
- Louisiana - Supreme Court
Areas of Expertise:
- Historic Tax Credits
- Mixed-Use Development
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Center Transactions
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421