Recognized since 2003
Columbia, South Carolina
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bealllc.com/about
- 1301 Gervais Street, Suite 1040
P.O. Box 11277
Columbia, SC 29211
- Turnaround Management Association - Carolinas Chapter President 2012
- United States Bankruptcy Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Bankruptcy, Columbia, SC (2021)
- Litigation - Bankruptcy, Columbia, SC (2012)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Columbia, SC (2010)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
In re Connector 2000We served as counsel to the Indenture Trustee in the Chapter 9 case of a toll road in which over $300 Million in bonds were restructured.
In re The Merit Group, Inc.We served as debtor's counsel for this $200 Million national paint sundries distributor and six of its affiliates located in Spartanburg, SC. We filed the Chapter 11 cases within 3 weeks of being retained and consummated a sale of all of the assets under section 363 within 70 days of the petition date. A Chapter 11 plan was subsequently confirmed.
In re Protected Vehicles Inc.We served as counsel to the Unsecured Creditor's Committee in this Chapter 11 case of a Charleston based, 500 employee government contrator. We were able to thwart the Debtor's efforts to reorganize and force a sale of the assets of the company.
In re Bi-LoWe served as co-counsel to the Ad Hoc Committee of Term Lenders in this Chapter 11 case of a 215 grocery store operator. Our clients were paid in full.
In re Georgetown SteelWe served as debtor's counsel in this Chapter 11 case of a 500 employee steel mill located in Georgetown, SC. We sold all of the assets at a section 363 auction, confirmed a plan, and were able to make a substantial distribution to unsecured creditors.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.