Recognized since 2008
Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
Litigation - Insurance
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Michael has been practicing law for over 35 years, of which the last 20 have been devoted to insurance defense litigation. He tries significant product liability cases where there is catastrophic damage and/or serious injury or death. Michael also defends doctors, dentists, hospitals, and their employees, as well as other professionals such as lawyers, in malpractice suits and claims brought against them. To date, Michael has tried over 300 cases to verdict.
Michael has also handled matters in trucking and transportation litigation. He is currently approved counsel for AIG Transport South and has tried multiple vehicle matters with two cases to verdict.
After serving in the United States Army Reserve, Michael began his law career as a prosecutor in Florida. For nine years he served as an assistant state attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida. Michael was later designated as a special assistant United States attorney where he handled the largest racketeering case ever tried in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- The Bank Of America Tower, Suite 1675
50 North Laura Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 1973
- University of Notre Dame, BBA, graduated 1971
- Florida, Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association - Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Member
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- Jacksonville Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Jacksonville (2024)
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants, Jacksonville (2022)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Jacksonville (2014)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Jacksonville (2013)
- Commercial Litigation
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- AV® Preeminent™ by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- American Board of Trial Advocacy, Certification, 2000
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.