Recognized since 2018
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
My practice emphasizes personal injury, medical and legal malpractice, bad faith insurance claims and business litigation.
I have extensive litigation experience in the State and Federal Courts of Wisconsin and have practiced in many courts outside Wisconsin. Prior to becoming an attorney, I was a pharmacist for five years.
I love to golf. I'm practicing as much as I can because someday, you never know, I might be playing on the senior tour. My wife and I have three grown children and two young granddaughters.
- 8150 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.S. Pharmacy, graduated 1997
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D., graduated 1982
- Wisconsin, 1983
- Wisconsin, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America - Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice - Member
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer, 2005 - present
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury, 2013
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.