Michael F. Schaff
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law...
Law School:New York Law School
Location:90 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 900Woodbridge, NJ 07095-0958
Michael F. Schaff is co-chair or the Corporate and Health Law teams at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. Mr. Schaff assists healthcare providers and businesses of all sizes in evaluating both the legal and business ramifications of any transaction, contract, agreement or negotiation, leveraging an educational and professional background rooted in business, finance, and taxation. His healthcare practice includes the representation of healthcare professionals and group practices, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinically integrated networks, managed care organizations, practice management companies, management service organizations, independent physician associations, and physician-hospital organizations in connection with the formation and structure of joint ventures. On the corporate side, Mr. Schaff advises start-ups and established businesses of all sizes on matters ranging from simple to complex agreements, entity formation and regulatory compliance to purchases or sales and strategic transactions. He also advises clients on private equity investments in healthcare.
- Baruch College, MBA
- Boston University School of Law , LL.M.
- New York Law School , J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- New Jersey, 1983
- New York, 1983
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- United States Tax Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Woodbridge (2021)
- Health Care Law, Woodbridge (2018)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Woodbridge (2017)
- Health Care Law, Woodbridge (2016)
- Health Care Law, Woodbridge (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Lawyer Practice Areas
4 Office Locations
in 1 Country