Recognized since 2021
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Meredith Clark litigates for people suffering from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases resulting from exposure in the workplace and secondhand exposure at home.
Meredith brings a solid understanding of the legal and factual issues critical to asbestos cases. She has coordinated the drafting and filing of hundreds of motions and responses related to the maritime docket (MARDOC) in In re Asbestos Products Liability Litigation (MDL 875), and has assisted on numerous other matters involving toxic exposure.
While attending the Elon University School of Law, Meredith volunteered as a student attorney with the Elon Humanitarian Immigration Law Clinic, where she represented refugees and asylum-seekers in citizenship and immigration hearings before the United States Customs and Immigration Services. She also gained experience as a law clerk for a North Carolina firm where she prepared documentation for social security disability insurance hearings before the Employment Security Commission.
Active in student organizations, Meredith was a Moot Court Board Member, a semi-finalist in the Intramural Moot Court Competition and recipient of the Best Team Brief award. She served as a member of the Elon Law Review, President of the Women’s Law Association, and Founding Executive Vice President of the Family Law Society. In 2011, Meredith was the recipient of the National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award.
Contact & Links
- 28 Bridgeside Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- Elon University, J.D., graduated 2011
- Elon University, B.A., graduated 2008
- District of Columbia, 2013
- Louisiana, 2017
- New York, 2020
- Ohio, 2019
- South Carolina, 2011
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- South Carolina Association for Justice - Member
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association - Member
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana, Northern District of Ohio, District of South Carolina, Western District of Wisconsin, and Southern District of Texas
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.