Recognized since 2020
Privacy and Data Security Law
He advises clients on privacy issues, laws, and regulation at the state, federal, and international level. More specifically, he advises clients on issues relating to the FTC Act, GLBA, CAN-SPAM, FCRA, FACTA, HIPAA and HITECH, CCPA, GDPR, and EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification and compliance.
- PO Box 1438
Westerville, OH 43086
- Capital University, JD, magna cum laude, graduated 2008
- Ohio Wesleyan University, BA, magna cum laude, graduated 2003
- Ohio, 2008
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Ohio - Trial Courts
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Corporate Law
- Information Technology Law
- IT Outsourcing Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.