Recognized since 2020
Privacy and Data Security Law
He advises clients on privacy issues, laws, and regulation at the state, federal, and international level. More specifically, he advises clients on issues relating to the FTC Act, GLBA, CAN-SPAM, FCRA, FACTA, HIPAA and HITECH, CCPA, GDPR, and EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification and compliance.
- PO Box 1438
Westerville, OH 43086
- Capital University , JD, magna cum laude, graduated 2008
- Ohio Wesleyan University, BA, magna cum laude, graduated 2003
- Ohio, 2008
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Ohio - Trial Courts
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Privacy and Data Security Law
CertificationsCertified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
IAPPMehmet was also a past co-chair for the IAPP KnowledgeNet in Columbus, Ohio and served on the IAPP Publication Advisory Board.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.