Megan is a senior associate in the Barry.Nilsson. Lawyers' Insurance and Health team, with over ten years experience.
Megan's areas of expertise are:
- Public and product liability
- Property damage
- Professional indemnity
- Workplace accidents and construction and labour hire matters involving WorkCover
She also provides advice on general indemnity and policy wording.
Megan has a diverse client base, including:
- overseas underwriters operating out of Lloyds
- third party administrators
- hoteliers, engineering, construction and property management professionals
Megan has a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts . She is a member of the Queensland Law Society, the Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA) and the Brisbane Women’s Club.
Megan was selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2016 - 2018 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for Insurance.