Recognized since 2007
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Employment Law - Individuals
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Maureen S. Binetti is co-chair of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.’s Employment Law group. Ms. Binetti is among the few female or employment attorneys certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney. Ms. Binetti’s has represented both sides of employment disputes for over 35 years, in the New Jersey state and federal courts. These disputes include claims of harassment and discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, religion, and physical, psychological and learning disabilities; whistleblower and other retaliation claims; claims involving restrictive covenants and employment contracts; and wage and hour and other class actions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wilentz.com/business/employment-law/overview
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 90 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 900
Woodbridge, NJ 07095-0958
- Rutgers University–Newark, J.D.
- Rutgers University–Newark, B.A.
- New Jersey, 1982
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employment Law - Individuals, Woodbridge (2022)
- Employment Law - Individuals, Woodbridge (2020)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Woodbridge (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.