Recognized since 2009
Arbitration and Mediation
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Private Equity Law
Trusts and Succession Planning
Dr Matthias Bruse is a founding partner of POELLATH (formerly P+P Pöllath + Partners).
He has practiced corporate law since 1984 and has decades of expertise in transactions with a focus on private equity investments and family-owned businesses. In addition, he is also highly regarded for his corporate law advice, often with regard to succession issues.
Matthias is also active as arbitrator, in particular with respect to post-M&A disputes. He is frequently ranked as one of the preeminent lawyers in all his areas of expertise.
He graduated from Munich Law School in 1980, obtained a Dr juris degree from Bonn Law School in 1985 and a Master of Law (LLM) from the University of Miami in 1988.
He has authored numerous articles and has chaired various conferences. He is the co-founder of the Munich M&A Forum.
- Hofstatt 1
Eingang Färbergraben 16
- Germany, German Bar Association
- Trusts and Succession Planning, Bayern, Germany (2019)
- Private Equity Law, Bayern, Germany (2018)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Bayern, Germany (2017)
- Corporate Law, Bayern, Germany (2016)
- Trusts and Succession Planning, München, Germany (2013)
- Corporate Law, München, Germany (2012)
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Private Equity Law
- Trusts and Succession Planning
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.