Recognized since 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Matthew W. Miller focuses his practice on private equity and venture capital transactions, public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, secured lending transactions, and general corporate matters. Matthew's specific industry experience includes education, manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, employee outsourcing and leasing, telecommunications, information technology, and aircraft parts sales and leasing.
Contact & Links
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- University of Florida, BS, graduated 1994
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securities Regulation
- Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
- Winning Team, ACG New York Champion’s Award, Consumer and Retail Products Deal of the Year (over $200mm) for Merger of Burger King and Justice Holdings Ltd., 2013
- Daily Business Review, "Top Dealmaker of the Year - Corporate International Category," 2013
- South Florida Legal Guide, "Top Lawyers in South Florida," 2013-2014 Mid-Year 2012
- South Florida Legal Guide "Top Up & Comers," 2009-2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.