Recognized since 2016
Los Angeles, California
International Mergers and Acquisitions
Matthew O'Loughlin counsels clients on corporate, strategic and transactional matters, representing public and private companies, entrepreneurs, investors, private equity groups and investment banks. He acts as outside corporate counsel, advises boards of directors and assists companies with their day-to-day legal needs.
In his transactional practice, Matt counsels clients on public and private offerings, and guides them through mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions including cross-border transactions. He also advises clients on SEC reporting matters and corporate governance.
Matt’s clients are principally in the food and beverage, health and wellness, consumer products, life science/healthcare, technology and entertainment industries. Matt also represents investment banks that are acting as financial advisors in mergers and acquisitions, and as underwriters and placement agents in capital markets transactions.
Contact & Links
- 2029 Century Park East, Suite 2400
Los Angeles, CA 90067-3010
- California, State Bar of California
- Association of Corporate Growth, Orange County - Member
- Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Orange County - Member
- Digital Media Center - Adviser
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- M&A Advisor’s 6th Annual 40 Under 40 Emerging Leaders Awards (2015)
- California State Bar’s Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Services Award for distinguished public service (2009)
- Named a Rising Star by Southern California Super Lawyers
- Member of transaction team awarded M&A Advisor’s Deal of the Year Award for middle market transactions (2007)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.