Recognized since 2019
Washington, District of Columbia
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Matthew Nace has been recognized by Best Lawyers every year since 2019 for his work in the area of Personal Injury Litigation on behalf of plaintiffs. Mr. Nace focuses his practice in the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury, trucking litigation, wrongful death, and other negligence cases. He has also been named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars every years since 2014. He is a member of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C., for which he serves as a member of the board of governors. He serves on the board of governors for the Bar Association of the District of Columbia, and was recently elected President Elect of the organization.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 202-463-1999
- Phone Number: 202-463-1999
- Lawyer Page: https://www.paulsonandnace.com/our-team/matthew-a-nace
- 1025 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW, Suite 810
Washington, DC 20007
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., graduated 2005
- Maryland, Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- West Virginia, West Virginia, West Virginia State Bar
- American Association for Justice - Member of the Board of Governors
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia - President Elect
- Maryland Association for Justice -
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C. - Member of the Board of Governors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.