Recognized since 2003
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Some highlights of her trial practice include the following: representation of pharmacuetical companines in toxic tort litigation; defense verdict for Colorado town sued by airport developer; dismissal of toxic tort suit affirmed by Delaware Supreme Court for failure to state a claim for alleged preconception tort (child born with birth defects); summary judgment for winemaker in distributor termination suit; dismissal of a class action pleaded against an alcohol beverage manufacturer that alleged deceptive advertising; defense verdicts for manufacturers in numerous aircraft accident cases including design defect claims of all sorts and crashworthiness; judgment rendered by state supreme court in favor of safety device manufacturer following adverse verdict; summary judgment for aircraft component manufacturer in a 5 death accident; multiple defense verdicts for medical device manufacturer in lengthy trials. She serves as national counsel for four clients in mass tort litigation.
Ms. Wells was the Director of the International Association of Defense Lawyers Trial Academy, and she has particpated in numerous innovative trial procedings related to admissibility of expert evidence.
She was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1977, and is a member of the bars of the USDC Colorado, the 5th, 10th, and 11th Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the United States Supreme Court.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 303-830-1212
- Phone Number: 303-830-1212
- Lawyer Page: https://www.warllc.com/attorney-profiles/mary-a-wells/
- 1700 Broadway, Suite 900
Denver, CO 80290
- University of Denver, J.D., graduated 1977
- Purdue University, BA, graduated 1970
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Law Institute - member
- American College of Trial Lawyers - fellow
- Defense Research Institute - member
- International Association of Defense Counsel - various
- National Association of Women & Minority Owned Law Firms - member
- Product Liability Advisory Council - member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Denver (2017)
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Denver (2016)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Denver (2014)
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Aviation Litigation
- Super Lawyers
- John P. Raleigh Award
- 50 Top Women Litigators
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.