Recognized since 2017
Defamation and Media Law
Martin practices commercial law with extensive experience in contracts and commercial litigation. Martin focuses on corporate, commercial, regulatory and private clients, with particular expertise in the sports and media sectors.
Martin’s clients include public and private corporations, numerous well known national and international sporting organisations, governing bodies, athletes, sponsors, agencies and high profile individuals.
Martin has worked on high-profile and complex transactions and litigation, including media rights transactions, major sponsorship agreements, M&A in sport, governance, and rules and regulations.
Martin is well known for his expert, prompt and commercially focused advice on high-profile, high-value and strategically important matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hallandwilcox.com.au/people/martin-ross/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 11, Rialto South Tower
525 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Australian and New Zealand Sports Law Association (ANZSLA) - President
- Law Institute’s Sports Law Committee - Founder and Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Sports Law, Melbourne, Australia (2023)
- Sports Law, Melbourne, Australia (2021)
- Sports Law, Melbourne, Australia (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Law
- Defamation and Media Law
- Sports Law
QualificationsLLB (Hons), BEcon, LLM
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.