Martin K. Brigham
Recognized since 2006
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Martin Brigham has devoted his almost forty year legal career to representing victims of unsafe products and of corporate negligence, with a particular interest in promoting workplace safety. His talent in the area of products liability has every year been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and SuperLawyers.
He is the only Philadelphia plaintiff’s attorney selected by corporate and insurance counsel for listing in the “World’s Leading Product Liability Lawyers.”As lead trial counsel in over one hundred cases, he’s recovered millions to tens of millions of dollars for his clients and their families. Mr. Brigham led the international team of attorneys representing the passengers aboard a Sikorsky S-92 helicopter that crashed into the North Atlantic off of Newfoundland. Fifteen of those passengers were killed and one survived. Less than a year after the accident, every client’s case was resolved for an amount-made confidential to protect the clients-that ensured their financial security and honored those they had lost.
Mr. Brigham is regularly asked to become lead attorney in cases focused on a large corporation’s systemic failure to follow its own safety rules that results in devastating injuries or death. He regularly speaks and publishes on product safety. He was the lead author of Injured on the Job, published by the Philadelphia Area Project of Occupational Safety and Health (PhilaPOSH), which has honored Mr. Brigham for his lifetime commitment to promoting workplace safety.
Mr. Brigham is nationally recognized for his pioneering work in the production of video settlement brochures, and has prepared more than a hundred video presentations of his client’s cases. He directs the firm’s in-house video production facility and has lectured on visual demonstrative evidence.Mr. Brigham serves as Chair of the Board of Trustees for YouthBuild Philadelphia, an alternative high school for opportunity youth who had dropped out of school and want to transform their lives.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 215-568-6190
- Phone Number: 215-568-6190
- Lawyer Page: https://rayneslaw.com/attorneys/martin-k-brigham/
- 1845 Walnut Street, 20th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Northeastern University, graduated 1979
- Brown University, graduated 1975
- Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Member
- National Fire Protection Association - Member
- National Safety Council - Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice - Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association - Member
5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America award
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated 2018
- Best Lawyers in America 2006-2018
- Super Lawyer 2005-2018
- Philadelphia Area Project on Occupational Safety and Health, recipient of the Karen Silkwood Award and the Award for Lifetime Commitment to Workplace Safety
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.