Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawInsolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
Law School:Université de Montréal
Location:1000, rue De La Gauchetière OuestBureau 2100Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
- Université de Montréal, LL.B,
- Université de Montréal, B. Sc,
- Quebec, Barreau du Québec
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Turnaround Management Association - Member
- Insolvency Institute of Canada - Member
- Québec Bar Foundation - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Montréal (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Benchmark Litigation Canada : Insolvency
- The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers : Insolvency & Restructuring
- Leading Lawyer in IFLR1000: Insolvency & Restructuration
- The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Litigation Lawyers in Canada : Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Litigation Lawyers
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers : Restructuring/Insolvency
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc., in its capacity as interim receiver over the Canadian assets of Georges Marciano.
- Ernst & Young, in its capacity as interim receiver to the assets of Stanford International Bank group of companies, in the recognition of the U.S. receivership.
- Homburg Invest Inc.,in connection with its stabilization and operational restructuring under the CCAA.
- Representing the debtor-in-possession lenders and first lien lenders in connection with the restructuring of White Birch Paper Company under the CCAA.
- Davie Yards Inc., in the context of its current restructuring under the CCAA.
- MEGABrands Inc., and its subsidiaries in their operational and capital restructuring implemented under the Canada Business Corporations Act.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in the CCAA and U.S. Bankruptcy Ch. 15 proceedings of Railpower Technologies Corp.
- Geosam Investments Limited, as secured creditors, in the CCAA restructuring of Shermag Inc.
- Richter, in its capacity as Monitor under the CCAA restructuring of the TQS Inc. (now V‑Interactions Inc.) television station.
- Wells Fargo, as secured creditor pursuant to proposal proceedings of Consoltex Inc. under the BIA.
- SR Telecom Inc., in the context of its CCAA and CBCA restructuring including the sale of its operating assets.
- KPMG, as auditor of the Quebecor World Inc. group of companies in the context of their restructuring under the CCAA.
- Richter, in its capacity as Interim Receiver of in the context of the restructuring of Cable Satisfaction International Inc. under the CCAA.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018