Recognized since 2003
Natural Resources Law
Mark represents clients before the FERC and numerous other federal, state and local regulatory agencies. Substantive areas of expertise include the Federal Power Act (FPA), Public Utility Regulation, the National and State Environmental Policy Acts (NEPA/SEPA), the Clean Water Act (CWA), the Endangered Species Act (ESA), Water Law and Indian Law.
Mark's project development experience includes representing independent power producers and utilities in drafting, negotiating and closing energy project engineering, procurement and construction contracts, project purchase and sale agreements, water supply agreements, power purchase agreements and interconnection agreements.
Contact & Links
- 10885 Northeast Fourth Street, Suite 700
Bellevue, WA 98004-5579
- University of Washington , BA
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Environmental Law Institute - Member
- National Hydropower Association - Member
- Overlake Hospital Foundation and Auxiliaries - Board of Trustees
- Seattle King County Bar Association - Member
- Washington State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Clean Water Act
- Endangered Species
- Native American Affairs
- Project Development
- Public Utility
- Water Rights
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics "Super Lawyers" 2007, 2009, 2011- Present
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.