Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Contact & Links
- Atlantic Station, Suite 1700
201 Seventeenth Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
- Georgia, Georgia Bar Admission
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Admission
- American Bar Association - IP Section, Litigation Section, Forum on Franchising
- Atlanta Bar Association - IP Section, Former Board Member
- Cobb County Bar Association - Member
- Federal Bar Association - IP Section
- Georgia Bar Franchise Law Section - Former Chair and Executive Committee Member
- Nelson Mullins Pro Bono Committee - Member
- United States Court of Appeals
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Franchise Law
- The International Who's Who of Franchise Lawyers (2012-2017)
- The Best Lawyers in America® – Intellectual Property Litigation (2010-2018)
- Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers – Intellectual Property Law (2003-2004, 2009-2012)
- Georgia Super Lawyers – Intellectual Property Litigation (2004-2017)
- Atlanta Volunteers Lawyers' Foundation Phil Heiner Award (1993, 2014)
- State Bar of Georgia, Atlanta Bar Association, and Georgia State University Intellectual Property Community Service Award (2014)
"Mark VanderBroek is very professional and experienced. He has excellent results for our company over the last 10 years."
"I find Mark to be one of the most honorable attorneys that I have ever dealt with in my entire career. Based on my work experience with him, I find him very trustworthy, extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful, and well prepared in a trial scenario."
- David Davoudpour (Shoney's North America Corp)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.