Mark S. Olinsky has been a civil and criminal trial lawyer for more than thirty years. He served as a federal prosecutor in the Office of U.S. Attorney Samuel A. Alito, Jr. and is the President of the Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey. Mr. Olinsky's diverse case load includes complex business disputes, health care litigation and white-collar criminal defense. His courtroom experience includes many jury and bench trials, arbitrations and appeals, and his expertise includes defense of federal and state RICO actions.
- Harvard University, J.D
- Yale University , B.A.
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Newark (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Complex Litigation
- Health Care
- Large Case Litigation
- White-Collar Criminal Defense