Recognized since 2022
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Mark Mikhaiel’s practice focuses on litigation, encompassing a range of interconnected legal disciplines. He frequently represents clients in complex commercial and professional liability disputes, with a particular emphasis on plaintiff-side legal malpractice; shareholder, fiduciary and business tort litigation; probate litigation; and employment-related disputes. He is driven by complex cases, striving to provide practical and efficient advice to his clients.
Mark has handled over two dozen legal malpractice matters involving the “case within the case” and is adept at handling intricate issues of causation, damages, and attorney-client privilege. He also maintains an active appellate practice and has been instrumental in the prosecution of appeals in state and federal appellate courts. With a track record of appellate success, Mark is often retained to oversee appeals of matters originally handled by other firms. When it becomes necessary, Mark is also experienced in arguing before the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Mark is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Judicial Candidates Rating Coalition, better known as Judge4Yourself. He is admitted to practice law in both Ohio and New York.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/mark-m-mikhaiel/
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 2013
- University of Toronto, B.S., graduated 2010
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- New York, State of New York
- Ontario, Province of Ontario
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA) - Member
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law-Alumni Board - Board Member
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list: 2022-present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.