Recognized since 2016
Great Falls, Montana
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Mark Kovacich, a principal at Odegaard Kovacich Snipes, has lived in Montana for most of his life. Mark joined Odegaard Kovacich Snipes in 2000 and has focused his practice on representing plaintiffs in cases involving asbestos & Environmental Claims, environmental litigation, serious personal injury, products liability, workers' compensation, and safe workplace litigation. Mark was named Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Montana Trial Lawyers Association in 2005 and 2019 and received the association's Appellate Advocacy Award in 2008 and 2016.
Mark has been consistently recognized as a Rising Star by Mountain States Super Lawyers dating back to 2008, and as a Super Lawyer since 2014.
Mark has been listed as one of the Best Lawyers in America and has achieved the highest possible peer review rating. In 2004, Mark served as trial counsel, along with his partners, Tom Lewis and David Slovak, in the case of Sunburst v. Texaco, which resulted in a record $41.2 million verdict. In 2012, Mark acted as trial counsel in Livingston v. BNSF, ending with a $36 million settlement during the second week of trial. Mark has successfully represented hundreds of plaintiffs in high profile cases, learn more about his - Verdicts, Judgments & Settlements.
Mark spends most of his free time with his family. He enjoys running, playing golf, hunting, and fishing.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://mtlawyers.com/our-team/mark-kovacich
- 21 Third Street North, Suite 301
Great Falls, MT 59401
- The University of Montana–Missoula , Public Land and Resources Law, graduated 1999
- Montana Tech of The University of Montana, Environmental Engineering, graduated 1996
- Montana, State of Montana
- Montana, U.S. District Court
- Montana, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Cascade County Bar Association - Member
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association - President
- National Trial Lawyers - Member
- State Bar of Montana - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Great Falls (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- MTLA Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2005 & 2019
- MTLA Appellate Advocate of the Year, 2008 and 2016
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Star 2008, 2011 and 2012
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, 2014 - Present
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation's Top One Percent, 2015-Present
- Best Lawyers in America, 2016 - Present
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.