Mark L. Miller
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawFinancial Services Regulation Law
Law School:Vanderbilt University
Location:One Nashville Place, Suite 1100150 Fourth Avenue NorthNashville, TN 37219
- Vanderbilt University , J.D., graduated 1999
- Vanderbilt University , BA, graduated 1996
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Economic Club of Nashville - Member
- Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce (2006 – 2008) - General Counsel and member of Board of Directors
- Tennessee Bankers Association - Government Relations Committee
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
Pacific Gateway, Suite 900
19191 South Vermont Avenue
Torrance, CA 90502
1400 Wewatta Street, Suite 500
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
101 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20001
Lynn Financial Center, Suite 310
1905 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, FL 33431
100 Southeast Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
50 North Laura Street, 41st Floor
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Two South Biscayne Boulevard, 21st Floor
Miami, FL 33131
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1400
Orlando, FL 32801-4961
3600 Maclay Boulevard South, Suite 202
Tallahassee, FL 32312
215 South Monroe Street, Suite 400
Tallahassee, FL 32301
100 North Tampa Street, Suite 3500
Tampa, FL 33602
One North Clematis Street, Suite 500
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Atlantic Station, Suite 1700
201 Seventeenth Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
100 South Charles Street, Suite 1600
Baltimore, MD 21201
One Post Office Square, 30th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
280 Park Avenue, 15th Floor, West
New York, NY 10017
One Wells Fargo Center, 23rd Floor
301 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
GlenLake One, Suite 200
4140 Parklake Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27612
The Knollwood, Suite 530
380 Knollwood Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Liberty Center, Suite 600
151 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Meridian, 17th Floor
1320 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Greenville One, Suite 400
Two W. Washington Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Pinnacle Corporate Center, Suite 300
3751 Robert M. Grissom Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
One Nashville Place, Suite 1100
150 Fourth Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37219
949 Third Avenue, Suite 200
Huntington, WV 25701
Lawyer Case History
- $15 million private placement for community bank client.
- Acquisitions and sales of bank branches and other business units for community bank clients.
- Purchase of failed bank assets from the FDIC in an assisted transaction.
- Negotiation of enforcement actions with federal and state bank regulatory authorities for community bank clients, and assisting such clients with enforcement action compliance.
- Creation and implementation of capital restoration plans for community bank clients.
- Sale of the securities of numerous community bank clients to the United States Department of the Treasury pursuant to the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) and pursuant to the Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF).
- Acquisitions of multiple community banks for community bank client.
- Merger of two publicly traded bank holding companies, forming 2nd largest Tennessee bank.
- Formation of de novo community bank, Franklin, Tennessee.
- Formation of holding companies for community bank clients.
- Creation of policies and procedures for trusts and sales of insurance products for regional bank client.
- Public offerings to support new branch activities for community bank clients.
- $20 million initial public offering for NASDAQ listed community bank client.