Mark L. Miller
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawFinancial Services Regulation Law
Law School:Vanderbilt University
Location:Baker Donelson Center, Suite 800211 Commerce StreetNashville, TN 37201
- Vanderbilt University , J.D., graduated 1999
- Vanderbilt University , BA, graduated 1996
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Economic Club of Nashville - Member
- Nashville Area Junior Chamber of Commerce (2006 – 2008) - General Counsel and member of Board of Directors
- Tennessee Bankers Association - Government Relations Committee
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Financial Services Regulation Law
12 Leadenhall Street
London EC3V 1VP
44 20 7816 2629
Wells Fargo Tower, Suite 1400
420 Twentieth Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1401 H Street, NW, Fifth Floor
Washington, DC 20005-2202
901 K Street, NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20001
100 Southeast Third Avenue, Suite 1620
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
SunTrust Center, Suite 2900
200 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
101 North Monroe Street, Suite 925
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Monarch Plaza, Suite 1600
3414 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Gateway Plaza, Suite 201
300 Mulberry Street
Macon, GA 31201
Chase North Tower, 20th Floor
450 Laurel Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Three Sanctuary Boulevard, Suite 201
Mandeville, LA 70471
201 Saint Charles Avenue, Suite 3600
New Orleans, LA 70170
100 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
409 Washington Avenue, Suite 1010
Towson, MD 21204
One Eastover Center, Suite 400
100 Vision Drive
P.O. Box 14167
Jackson, MS 39236-4167
1501 Main Street, Suite 600
Columbia, SC 29201
Republic Centre, Suite 1900
633 Chestnut Street
Chattanooga, TN 37450
100 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 200
Johnson City, TN 37604
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 600
Knoxville, TN 37919
6060 Poplar Avenue, Suite 440
Memphis, TN 38119
Baker Donelson Center, Suite 800
211 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37201
1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3700
Houston, TX 77010
450 West Broad Street, Suite 302
Falls Church, VA 22046
Lawyer Case History
- $15 million private placement for community bank client.
- Acquisitions and sales of bank branches and other business units for community bank clients.
- Purchase of failed bank assets from the FDIC in an assisted transaction.
- Negotiation of enforcement actions with federal and state bank regulatory authorities for community bank clients, and assisting such clients with enforcement action compliance.
- Creation and implementation of capital restoration plans for community bank clients.
- Sale of the securities of numerous community bank clients to the United States Department of the Treasury pursuant to the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) and pursuant to the Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF).
- Acquisitions of multiple community banks for community bank client.
- Merger of two publicly traded bank holding companies, forming 2nd largest Tennessee bank.
- Formation of de novo community bank, Franklin, Tennessee.
- Formation of holding companies for community bank clients.
- Creation of policies and procedures for trusts and sales of insurance products for regional bank client.
- Public offerings to support new branch activities for community bank clients.
- $20 million initial public offering for NASDAQ listed community bank client.